Quality, commitment and innovation are the core values that characterize our modus operandi
Elisicilia is a leading company specialized in safety, emergency, risk management, fire fighting services, also specializes in services related to the aviation industry sector. The offer includes aeronautical consulting and design services, contributing to the spread of the helicopter mobility.
Quality, commitment and innovation are the Elisicilia hallmarks. The continuous technological upgrading aimed at improving the quality of its performance in respect of environmental and health & safety, allowed Elisicilia to obtain the certification of its management systems in accordance with the major international standards.
Elisicilia vision is to be and remain competitive in a constantly moving market, being recognized as a leading and constantly growing company in the aviation market, building value for its shareholders.
The mission of the company it is clear and precise: offers unique products and unique services perfectly suiting customers needs.
Elisicilia, since its foundation in 2001, thanks an incomparable commitment, has managed to evolve with technology and exclusive services perfectly aligned with the changing needs of clients. This is demonstrated by the consolidated commercial relationships established with the main market players such as aircraft manufacturers, oil companies and various public and private hospital institution.
Elisicilia is strategically located in two fully headquarters:
Off shore operation base “Giorgio La Pira”,
It is Elisicilia operational hub. It’s located in c.da Raganzino, close to the harbor and it provides fire fighting, handling and refueling services.
It consists of a 50.000 sqm ground and a helicopter landing pad with a Fato (Final approach and take off) area of 250 mt. x 60 mt. to perform before taking off and a Tlof (Touchdown and lift-off) area of 28 mt. X 28 mt. operating h24.
The premises have been projected and designed following the most modern criteria to host helicopter companies. The operational offices are located in the main and central building. Beside and around it there are: a waiting room for passengers, warehouses, a garaging space for helicopters, tensile structures to store tools of about 730 mt. and two hangars. The first hangar is 800 sqm while the second is almost 200 sqm.
The operation site located in c.da Pantanelli in Siracusa is built on a 30.000 sqm area. The helicopter landing pad is provided with a Fato area of 60 mt. x 30 mt. and a Tlof area of 28 mt. x 28mt. It operates h24. It has got also a hangar of 600 sqm.
As the hub in Pozzallo, the one in Siracusa comes with offices and it provides fire fighting, handling and refueling services.
Our main customers
What makes an increasing number of customers appreciate Elisicilia is its being flexible and well-timed. Customer satisfaction and durable customer relations are the most significant results Elisicilia is really proud of.
Thanks to an incomparable commitment to safety, Elisicilia has been granting over the years high quality customer-oriented solutions as shown by the following list of customers.
- Agusta Westland SpA
- INAER Aviation Italia S.p.A.
- ELILOMBARDA S.r.l.
- AIR PANAREA S.r.l.
- Esperia Aviation Service S.p.A.
- SAM società aerea meridionale srl
- Hermes Aviation Ltd
- ENAC – Direzione Aeroportuale di Roma Ciampino
- NICELLI SpA – Aeroporto Venezia Lido
- Aero Club di Milano
- Fondazione San Raffele, Milano
- Azienda USL n. 6 Livorno
- IRCCS A.O.U. San Martino, Genova
- Istituto Giannina Gaslini, Genova
- Azienda Sanitaria Della Provincia Autonoma di Bolzano
- Fondazione Policlinico TOR Vergata – Roma
- Azienda ULSS 10, San Donà di Piave (VE)
- Azienda Ospedaliera San Carlo Borromeo, Milano
- Asp di Trapani, Ragusa, Siracusa, Enna, Messina, Agrigento, Caltanissetta
- A.R.N.A.S. CIVICO Palermo
- Pirelli &c Real Estate S.p.A.;
- Edison S.p.A.;
- ENI S.p.A.;
- Total S.p.A., Roma
- NAOC, Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited;
- Expo Milano 2015;
- Regione Basilicata “Basilicata Soccorso”;
- Comuni di San Giovanni Gemini (AG), Cammarata, Favignana (TP);
- Mazara del Vallo (TP), Nicosia;
- Dipartimento Regionale della Protezione Civile, sede di Agrigento;
- Provincia Regionale di Caltanissetta;
- Megaservice S.p.A. Trapani;
- TECNIS SpA, Tremestieri Etneo (CT);
- EUSEBI SERVICE S.r.l., Ancona;
- SIS S.c.p.a. Torino